This award will go to a start up (a business that started trading in the last three years) and recognise their success and development. We’ll be looking for growth, a positive culture, innovation and how their business is fulfilling their customer needs.
Entries should detail the success of the business since start up including its culture and growth. The judges will be looking for demonstrable evidence the media brands success. Entries should be up to 600 words and include information on the company’s market position, commercial performance, culture, and clients. Any relevant marketing materials or supporting material can be included in addition to the written entry.
When completing your submission for Best Start-Up (media) please include as much evidence of success as you can, along with examples that help bring your entry to life. This award is open to media companies that started trading in the last three years. Your entry should include:
- What is your media company’s focus and mission – and what market do you target?
- Where the idea for creating it came from and who are the founders?
- The story of your start-up’s launch -- how and where is started out and any specific challenges faced in getting the agency up and running?
- How has your brand established its position and offering in the market?
- Who were the early/founding clients and how did you attract and win them?
- What are the values of the start-up and what sets you apart from rivals?
- How is the business trading now and what are you most proud of?
- What’s next for your business?
- Please include any relevant marketing or support materials for your entry.